Community Jameel x Afikra COP28 live conversation
A live recording session of the Community Jameel x Afikra Conversation Series for COP28 features the Jameel Arts & Health Lab and amplifies the voices of those working at the intersection of the arts, health and climate action. This lively panel discussion explores the the impact of the arts on human and planetary health and the role of the arts in translating science into powerful stories that shape our values and shift our behaviours.
- Stephen Stapleton, co-founder of the Jameel Arts & Health Lab
- Nisha Sajnani, co-founder of the Jameel Arts & Health Lab
- Nadia Christidi, PhD candidate at MIT, Researcher, writer and arts practitioner
- Uns Kattan, deputy director, Head of learning and research, Art Jameel
- Marina Romanello, executive director of Lancet Countdown
This session is part of a COP28-focused conversation series from Community Jameel and Afikra that serves as a platform for experts to shine a light on critical climate challenges and innovative solutions for an engaged global audience.